Fiat CR.42 Falco, Italeri 1/72

Previous topic - Next topic

mimithem

Hello again Serb brothers! Firstly I want to congratulate you for the great win against Germany today! The joy was great. I am back to demonstrate you my new work, this Fiat Cr.42 of the Reggia Aeronautica Italiana. This aircraft used to belong to the 364 Squadriglia flying from the italian air base in Valona/Albania during the spring of 1941. The reason of the subject was again the airport of my small town, while the aircrafts of the 364Sq used to be involved in air conflicts with the RAF aircrafts from the airport of Paramythia. The model was quite good (Italeri 1/72), I had a VERY difficult time to put the upper wing correctly on the airplane but I think I made it good enough... Enjoy the photos:

And here is the finished model:

Glad to read your comments!!! Hvala! :cheers

Hawkeye

It only need's appropriate background/diorama  :D .Beside that it looks like a real thing.Excellent work  :super  :bravo !

'Уживај младићу за младости своје!'

barbarossa

Great Job, with Falco and Germany  ;D ;D :mjetal

divvac

Thank You my Orthodox brother! Hope that Hellas manages to advance in the next stage by beating Argentina or making  a draw  :super
Excellent job with painting,but as You said it is IMPOSSIBLE to get the upper wing correctly,and that's why I never finished my Cr-42 Falco  ;D
moja Prva turska

zolle

A beautyfull bird U made my friend. I was thinking of makeing one, now when I saw yours - I WILL !

Great work  :mjetal :mjetal
Dokon mozak, djavolja igracka !

DjG

Falco... so fucking nice... cicking Germans so bloody fucking nice... :headbang

drakii

:zvizduc  I don't like shiteatink like many, aber mir gefahlt sehr, schade fur Nazi zusamenheit, ali re lepo ispade, dopada, ne poznajem autora, ali malo iskustva vishe, rezultat bi bio bolji, inache veoma dobro odradjeno dvokrilche, pozdrav

mimithem

Thank all of you for the comments, made me happy!

JUNKERS

Themis, my friend and Orthodox brother. This is.... i have stay with out words. Exelent work! :super :bravo

dusko

Great job camo scheme is perfect to.